PAPERWORK REQUIRED FOR STUDENT AIDE APPLICANTS
Application (State of Alabama Application for Employment - Form 3)
1. Must be current and complete.
2. Must be signed and dated.
3. Must be accompanied by Transcript, Letter of Qualification, and Relative Form (see following).
A current copy of college/university transcript must be attached to the application.
Letter(s) from College or
- Letter from the Registrar or Admissions office stating applicant is enrolled full-time.
- Letter from the CO-OP office stating the student is in good standing, providing the student's current major, and stating the student meets the college/university CO-OP requirements.
Junior/Senior/Graduate Student Applicants:
- Letter from the Registrar or Admissions office stating applicant is enrolled full-time. In addition, the letter must state the student's status (Junior, Senior, or Graduate Student) and the projected graduation date.
The items listed above
Transcript, and Letters) must be sent together as an
application packet to the following mailing address:
DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION
Attn: Recruiting Section - Student Aide
1409 Coliseum Boulevard
Montgomery, AL 36110